Fear Agent™ for Savage Worlds - Limited Edition Hardcover
Based on the amazing comic series by Rick Remender, Tony Moore, and Jerome Opeña, the Fear Agent™ Roleplaying Game is a pulp scifi setting for Savage Worlds with more twists than an episode of the Twilight Zone!
After Earth is devastated by an interstellar war between two alien races, the few surviving members of humanity are dragged kicking and screaming into a complex galaxy of terror and adventure they didn’t even know existed.
Fortunately—or maybe unfortunately, we told you there are some twists—Texan Heath Huston bands together with others of his ilk to form the Fear Agents, a ragtag collection of survivors intent on revenge.
What happens next? Well, that’s up to you, the newest recruits in what is almost certainly a suicide mission. But it will be one hell of a ride!
Inside the whopping 192 pages of the Fear Agent™ RPG, you’ll find:
- Heath, Mara, Charlotte, and all the other main characters from the comics statted out for Savage Worlds
- New Edges and Hindrances to flesh out your post-apocalyptic booze hounds, space jockeys, and alien exterminators.
- Rules for spaceships, warp travel, alien worlds, time travel, alternate dimensions, and more
- A gazetteer of the planets Heath Huston visited during his adventures
- More alien races and creatures than you can shake a feeder’s tentacles at
- A Plot Point Campaign that builds on the events of the comics, taking the heroes to the ends of the United Systems and beyond
- Enough Savage Tales to fill a smuggler’s hold
- A series of flashback scenarios to let your players fight in the Anubis Conflict itself
- An adventure generator to create a terror-filled universe of encounters
Printed in our graphic novel format and available in Limited Edition hardcover, this game will take you to the terrifying edges of space and time!
This product requires the Savage Worlds core rules to play.