Nunami is the first Inuit designed tabletop game. A dynamic terrain management game in which nature and occupants seek to have greater influence with respect to others.
Explore the Arctic through Nunami. Start each game emulating arctic life in different regions. Create balance in regions of the land and win through greater influence.
The game is based on the Inuit culture and on the pre-colonial life in the arctic, influenced by Thomassie Mangiok’s values. Entertainment, respect, appreciation of difference, exploration, and objective thinking are highlighted through the gameplay.
The game is meant to show that managing our place of living is important through a fun game. Players can win only if they don't over populate their bases with their units. Nunami is an incredible game; simple at first glance, but providing many possibilities.
The rulebooks are written in English, in French and in Inuttitut.
What’s in the box:
- Made with waterproof components, it can be played indoors and outdoors
- 86 cards - 14 Nunamiut, 14 Qarqamuit, 14 Inuullamiluut, 14 Qairtumiut, 14 Snow, 10 Sand
- 10 Hexagonal boards - 6 white, 4 black
- 24 point pieces - 6 each of pink, green, blue and yellow
- 3 rulebooks - 1 English, 1 French, 1 Inuttitut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.