Scythe Modular Board Expansion
The Scythe: Modular Board expansion allows you to change the landscape of Eastern Europa every time you play Scythe thanks to its double-sided game board and four large double-sided landscape tiles. Faction locations, i.e., the home base tiles, change each time you play.
- Complexity (BGG Weight): Not Applicable
This is not a standalone product. A copy of Scythe core game is required to play.
Enhance game experience with…
- Scythe: Invaders from Afar - This expansion for Scythe adds 2 news factions (Albion and Togawa) and the ability to play with up to 6 or 7 players.
- Scythe: The Wind Gambit - An expansion for Scythe, adds new airship minis and two new modules that can be played together or separately at any player count.
- Scythe: Encounters - A set of 32 fan designed cards, finalized and added to the game by Jamey Stegmaier.
- Scythe Realistic Resource Tokens - 80 tokens (20 each) for oil, wood, metal, and food, and they're made out of resin and metal (depending on the token).
The modular board adds a drafting element to set-up, along with a variant for a tighter map at lower player counts.
- 1 double-sided board (624x818mm, same size as the standard Scythe board)
- 4 double-sided tiles (7 hexes per tile)
- 8 home base tiles
- 8 structure bonus tiles
- 1 rulebook (11 languages)
- Automa rules for solo play