Bring the “Zombie Noir” of Powell’s The Goon™ comic series to your Savage Worlds game!
The Goon™ Roleplaying Game is based on the multiple Eisner Award-winning comic, The Goon™, by Eric Powell.
This game ain’t about heroes, per se. More like antiheroes. Join the Goon’s crime syndicate—or play as Goon, Franky, and the rest of their crew—and fight off the rival gangs what’s encroachin’ on your turf, while you collect on Goon’s debts and whatnot. You might also succeed at fighting off the tide of bleak suffering that’s set to consume yer soul. Then again you might not!
But while you’re contemplatin’ the psychology and so forth, make sure to watch out for Zombie Priest and his legions of groanin’, brain-chomping zombies; they’re a constant hassle. If that ain’t bad enough, there’s crazed-yet-brilliant Dr. Hieronymus Alloy and his robots goin’ on a rampage every other week. You also want to keep a lookout for swarms of chug-heads…what they call “changelings.” Yeah. They’re nasty little buggers.
Believe me, pal, we ain’t even got to the worst of it yet. You sure you wanna join up with Goon’s crew?
Feast them peepers on a samplin' of what we got lined up for ya in this 192-page extravaganza:
- A guide to the Town's mean streets and deadly secrets
- New Edges and Hindrances so your character can toughen up and be like Goon
- Setting Rules to help you bring the comedy and tragedy of Goon and Franky's pulp-noir world to life
- An adventure generator full of ideas to help build your own Goon™ stories
- An unholy pack of shock-inducing Grievous Yarns (Savage Tales)
- All the most infamous tough guys, lugs, dames, and evil, icky things from the comic's entire run—with Savage Worlds game statistics
- And an original Plot Point Campaign...one that sees the return of a few of Goon and Franky's oldest and hillbilly-est enemies!
It's printed in a whopping 192 pages of graphic novel format and available in softcover, so lemme tell ya, bub—this is one game you won't wanna miss!
This product requires the Savage Worlds core rules to play.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.